Enviado em 28/10/2021 - 08:05h
Office 365 is a subscription-based service by Microsoft. In Office 365, users can add Microsoft’s core applications. Many of you might don’t know that Microsoft suggests users always keep Office 365 mailbox backup using a third-party tool.
Below I’ve mentioned a third-party tool that comes in handy to simplify the backup process and also allows users to schedule the backup process concurrently.
Shoviv Office 365 Backup and Restore tool
It is a must-have solution for Office 365 administrators as it allows users to backup Office 365 mailboxes in PST format. And also, users can use this tool to export PST files to Office 365 mailboxes. There are many advanced and user-oriented features that make it a convenient tool even for non-technocrats.
1. It allows to backup multiple Office 365 mailboxes in a single go.
2. Users can create multiple backup jobs and run them simultaneously.
3. Provides a filter option to exclude/include desired items from the backup process.
4. Users are enabled to schedule the backup process on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
5. Users can monitor the multiple backup jobs in a single dashboard.
6. Shoviv provides a free version so users can evaluate the software before investing.
Read More: https://www.shoviv.com/blog/all-you-need-to-know-about-office-365-backup/